Geothermal Service, Geothermal HVAC Company & Geothermal Air Conditioning Repair
Millcreek, PA, Fairview, PA & Erie, PA
Have you ever considered the possibility of a geothermal system? There is no higher reward for your investment. These systems reliably heat and cool your entire home for far less cost. At Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning we have the extensive experience, technical expertise, and practical product knowledge to design and implement the ideal system for your exact needs. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our technicians are continually updated in industry technology and techniques, guaranteeing you state-of-the-art products and proper installation.
Save energy with a geothermal system!
Carrier offers a variety of exceptional geothermal systems. All-in-one forced air or water-to-air systems provide superior comfort more efficiently than any other option. Geothermal water-to-water heat pumps are the perfect solution if your home comfort relies on radiant or hydronic heating. If you already have a viable ducted heat source, you can still enjoy geothermal heating and cooling efficiency by adding a split system heat pump. Contact Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning for any questions you may have. We would be happy to discuss options, make informed recommendations, and get started on improving your comfort.
There is a nearly endless list of benefits you’ll enjoy from the installation of a geothermal system. Here are a few of them:
- Lowered Costs – Geothermal systems achieve 400% efficiency ratings. That’s not a typo! Four units of energy are created for every one unit of electrical energy used. Because these systems transfer heat rather than generate it through combustion, you can heat and cool the average 2,000 square foot home for a dollar a day!
- Lower Water Heating Costs – A geothermal system can supplement or produce all of your hot water at a much higher efficiency. You stand to save up to 30% on hot water costs each year.
- Quiet – Because there is no outdoor unit, there’s none of the noise. You can enjoy your backyard and not even know it’s there. These systems are comparable in operational noise to a refrigerator.
- Environmentally Responsible – The EPA and US Department of Energy recognizes geothermal systems as the most environmentally friendly means of heating and cooling a residence. The installation of a geothermal system is equal to the impact of planting 750 trees!
- Safe – Unlike traditional heating systems, geothermal units do not emit carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gases. There is no combustion, which means there’s no fear of flames, fumes, odors, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Longevity – These units are not exposed to wear and tear caused by snow, rain, ice, or even vandalism. The indoor unit can be expected to last up to twenty years. The ground loop (pipes buried in the yard) is made up of polypropylene pipes and can be counted on for fifty years of reliable service. Other than periodic checks and filter changes, there is no maintenance.
- Value – Geothermal is a rewarding investment. The energy savings more than recover the cost of installation over the life of the system. These systems provide unmatched comfort, convenience, and add to the value of your home.