Heating Service Contractor, Furnace Service Company & Furnace Maintenance
Fairview, PA, Millcreek, PA & Erie, PA
Waiting for your furnace to break down before scheduling service is a costly mistake. Emergency heating repairs are far more expensive than regular maintenance. Annual furnace service from Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning is the key to reliable performance. Our expert heating technicians are familiar with all system makes and models, and have provided comprehensive services throughout Erie County, including Millcreek, PA, Erie, PA & Fairview, PA, for over sixty years. When you trust the upkeep of your heating system to Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll have the confidence of equipment that’s operating in peak condition.
Preventative heating system & furnace service in ErieFurnace Maintenance in Millcreek, PA, Erie, PA & Fairview, PA
As a family owned and operated heating company, Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning recognizes the need to prioritize the many demands on your budget. We strongly recommend an affordable maintenance plan as the best protection against sudden heating repairs, system failure, and inflated energy bills. Our NATE-certified technicians take over the responsibility and work, making sure every component is operating safely and efficiently. We accommodate your schedule with extended regular service hours from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Saturday and treat your home like it’s our own. There are no long waits for a heating service technician to arrive, no mess to clean up, and no downside.
Heating services available in Millcreek, PA, Erie, PA & Fairview, PA
Some of the numerous benefits of a maintenance plan with Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning include:
- Energy savings – A dirty furnace has to work harder and run longer to produce the same amount of heat, leading to higher energy bills.
- Safe operation – If not properly maintained, faults within the system can result in serious consequences. Faulty wiring in an electric unit can pose a fire hazard. Incomplete combustion or cracked heat exchanger can lead to dangerous carbon monoxide levels.
- Fewer Expenses – Through troubleshooting, our licensed technicians address minor problems before they result in costly repairs. Spending a little money now to correct small issues saves you from spending a lot more to repair major problems later.
- Improved Air Quality – A contaminated system will not provide proper filtration. It may even contribute to degraded air quality. If the inner workings or ductwork are clogged with soot, dust, dander, insects, webs, feces, or even decomposing animals, your breathing air is at risk. Comprehensive cleaning protects your family’s health.
- Warranty Coverage – Every system, from old to new, benefits from inspection and tuning. Without a record of maintenance, any damage caused by the lack of professional service is not covered by manufacturer’s warranties.
- Extended Service Life – By maintaining your system in like-new condition, wear and tear is avoided, promoting a much longer service life. You’ll also be forewarned as the end approaches. Our NATE-certified technicians will keep you informed, and help you make cost-effective decisions.
- Factory Authorized Parts – As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning consistently meets exacting standards of customer service and business practices, including the use of Factory Authorized Parts. By installing only the highest quality components, system efficiency, sound levels, and longevity are restored.
- Emergency Service – As a valued customer, you can call Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning anytime you’re faced with a desperate situation. Our qualified technicians are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Peace of Mind – With an affordable maintenance plan from Nerthling's Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll know your furnace is in tiptop condition and ready to withstand extreme cold and constant use. You can face the upcoming winter with complete confidence.